Marie Meteer is a senior technologist in Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing with a broad background in interactive dialog systems, analytics in health care and call centers, and core speech recognition performance. She has extensive experience in both industry and academia.
- Associate Professor of Practice, Brandeis University, Computational Linguistics Program in the Computer Science Department
- Teaching: Annotation for Machine Learning, Fundamentals of Computational Linguistics, Speech Recognition, Dialog Design
- Industry Liaison, creating opportunities for our students to meet technologist from area companies looking for interns and employees in computational linguistics and machine learning.
- Industry Consultant: Working with organizations to help them employ cutting edge technologies in information extraction, machine learning, and speech recognition. Current clients include:
- BBN Technologies, AVOKE Call Center Analytics
- Partners Healthcare
- McLean Hospital
- Board member and Treasurer, AVIOS (Advanced Voice Input Output Society)